:D Free Car :D

It's the end of Year 10 for me and next year ill be doing 6 TEE courses which are study's you need to do in order to go to University. Today i got my End of Year report which decides if ill be doing these TEE subjects and of course because im so smart i go into all of them The best thing about this is that my parents said if i get into TEE they'll buy me a car for my 16th Birthday :P 6 Months i gotta wait now.

I don't know what car i want though. Obviously it can be something too expensive, Id say ive got about $15,000 AUD.

15k is not bad you can buy lambo for 22k on ebay xD

Dude you could get something amazing for $15k. I'd be happy with $5k for a car.

$15k can buy you a brand new car lol, I only get around $3k to spend on a car for me

and what if you don't get into TEE?

I am in TEE already I cant think of anything brand new for 15k or less besides an UGLY Nissan Micra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
I am in TEE already I cant think of anything brand new for 15k or less besides an UGLY Nissan Micra.
As long as you stay away from Honda who cares what you get lol

http://www.boostcruising.com/

.. is a great place to look. I go on there occasionally and you see some mean rigs for dirt cheap. Basically they are all second hand vehicles, but are a great catch if you fix them up a little. Most are roughly ~$6000, but hey, why not get 2? Also, check out cop auctions. They sell seized vehicles cheap also. Just go onto QLD/NSW/VIC/SA/NT/TAS/WA/ACT () government website and search around. Or a quick ****** search will help you out.

one more qest.
what type of car ya want?
ex:
suv
race...

Congratiolations V1ce!