[help] Removing NPCs?

Ok, So I have a command to enter my npc's into the game, as ConnectNPC(); Works flawlessly, my one problem is, how do I make them leave when I type /endnpc. Do I use kick(); or DisconnectNPC();?

DisconnectNPC isn't a real function is it? If not, Kick is fine.

YA, I didn't think disconnectNPC(); was a real function, but How do I make kick(); kick them, they dont really have a specific id, depends on when they are entered....

They have an ID that isn't show in the scoreboard. You can get it by name or maybe even the return value of ConnectNPC. The Wiki says it doesn't return a value but it has been wrong before. Don't quote me on that, but it is worth a try. If not, like I said, you can get the ID from the name (i.e. GetPlayerName until there is a match).

Edit:

Or just use your default "/kick" command. You can just kick by the NPC's name.

Well, I am kind of a noob when It comes to coding samp gamemodes, Can you give me an example of how I might be able to go about scanning through the users for like

Код:
if (PlayerIsNPC(playerid))
{
   Kick(playerid;
}
or something like that?

To be honest I would just use the default kick command. To identify an NPC you are going to need a name as the ID can always change if the NPC connects mid-game or you happen to join before the NPC. So you might as well use /kick. However, let's say you wanted to kick all NPCs you could do something like:

pawn Код:
#define KickAllNPCs() for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++) if(IsPlayerNPC(i)) Kick(i);
This should work.

I added that ontop, then said

Код:
if (strcmp("/endnpc", cmdtext, true, 10) ==0)
   {
   if (IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
   {
 	  //exit npc's
	  KickAllNPCs();
 	 //exit npc's
   }
}
Then I got

Код:
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Newest Includes\gamemodes\NathansStuntage.pwn(264) : error 036: empty statement

Woops, just remove the semicolon at the end of the define.