Which Smarter? SA-MP Scripting or School?

i see so many Pro scripters in the forum, maybe your the one of them

3 Options:
1- SA-MP Scripting
2- School
3- dunno, balanced i guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomkick
i see so many Pro scripters in the forum, maybe your the one of them

3 Options:
1- SA-MP Scripting
2- School
3- dunno, balanced i guess
Why cant you go to school and script at the same time...?

You can combine scripting with school without problems

This means option: 3

I'm type 3. Balanced, but without homework

Wow are you serious?

Type 4 : I don't script

I never get homework, I get coursework thats due like 8 weeks after it is set... So, I do both?

Im confused at the question...

What is really more important when you are in a key stage of your life? School that can prepare you for the big bad world or doing one specific subject (scripting) that will most likely not help you later on in life?

WeeDarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr
What is really more important when you are in a key stage of your life? School that can prepare you for the big bad world or doing one specific subject (scripting) that will most likely not help you later on in life?

WeeDarr
PAWN scripting is not commonly used either. It is not like it is a major scripting language. I even stopped scripting pawn and went on with PHP/MySQL and that kind of stuff because I want to get into webdevelopment later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SSRT-mamoru
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr
-speel-
PAWN scripting is not commonly used either. It is not like it is a major scripting language. I even stopped scripting pawn and went on with PHP/MySQL and that kind of stuff because I want to get into webdevelopment later.
From that perspective, and if you know you want to do something to do with coding in your life then I believe it can help or give you the edge, even if you only know the basics.

WeeDarr