Im bored, anyone want me to help them out?

Hey everyone!! im very bored and tomorrow i get the day of school cos its PSHE day and that sucks so does anyone need any help with their Servers or anything? im a good scripter and good with PHP mysql..

here is my game im creating which i started at start of december but i sorta gave up on it in last week ,lol

soldierswarfare.byethost16.com

So if anyone needs help with their server or anything just ask me, cos i am very bored tomorrow (BTW, i will help long term if u want, so its not just a days work)

my utube:
www.*******.com/personalcomputernerd

Could you help me with a /refuelallcars command for V-Admin system admins only and the fuel filterscript i'm using is this one Fuel System + Speedo

It would also be much appreciated if you could help me set up factions with or without commands

Also, off-topic but aren't you on the eXe clan site?

--[Edit]--

Also the two things i listed above are for non-gf gamemode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie999
Could you help me with a /refuelallcars command for V-Admin system admins only and the fuel filterscript i'm using is this one Fuel System + Speedo

It would also be much appreciated if you could help me set up factions with or without commands

--[Edit]--

Im not in any clans lol... u got xfire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie999

--[Edit]--

Im not in any clans lol... u got xfire?
Not in the clans but on the website....

Yeah, it's "sctritchie123" without the " "

--[Edit]--
Also could i have an "/adminonduty" "/adminoffduty" command too the admin script i use is V-Admin 0.4X