Camera ?

If a player has a camera and he takes pictures, is it going to flash for everybody or just for the player ?

Thanks.

well in 0.2 it flashes for Everybody, i dont think this has changed, but i havnt tried so.... but i THINK it still flashes for everyone.

I think it flash for the player only, but the sound of the camera is for everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon_Science
I think it flash for the player only, but the sound of the camera is for everyone
nah
the flash is for everyone, sux!

Well before 0.3 you could use SetPlayerDisabledWeapons to desync the camera so it wouldn't do this.

Im still wondering why it got removed? Okay. But then could fixed the weapons... Some hacker can spawn a ****** and fuckup a server with 300 players :/

Yeah, I'm still wondering why that and SetVehicleNumberPlate was removed. So fucking stupid.
The weapon desync worked great, and so did SetVehicleNumberPlate.
Just because SetVehicleNumberPlate didn't work on all cars, It got removed. There was still plenty of cars that supported it.

And there's no explination given yet, except "This cannot work since GTA SA sets it by vehicle model" etc. bullshit. Cannot work, but It worked in 0.2.

Like if someone just removed all cars from the world "They cannot exist as It would never work, they wouldn't be able to move".