Map request thread.

Like we have a script request thread could we have a map request thread also ?

I was going to post asking if someone could make a TV studio map for me but where would I post it ? Maps are released in the gamemode section so I'm not going to ask there (it's not a gamemode REL) and well map objects will be made with CreateObject (scripted) so do I ask in the scripting sub ?

There should be a sub for just maps IMO, we have the GM and FS ones so a MAP one would make sense no ? They are currently split up, some in FS and some in GM so this would also make it easier to find maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
We should have a Map forum indeed. It doesn't fit in the GM one.
True! Easier to find what you're looking for in both sections if they're seperated!

There is a thread about a map section but, it's locked and the suggestion should be considered

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=121989.0

i wonder where the GTAUMP section go?

Yes Maps section would be great and forum could stay more organized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mive
There is a thread about a map section but, it's locked and the suggestion should be considered

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=121989.0
Yes I saw the thread but I was just suggesting that while being on that topic.

All I actually wanted to know is where do I post map requests and if we don't have a place could a thread be made, this lead on to me going on about a sub forum and all that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablosrouge
Ye, i ask the same thing, i was like "wtf! Somthing missing here..."
-------------------------------------------------------------

Ontopic:

Mhh map request thread, i like it, that will help reduce the nє of people who add my MSN just to request me to map for them. >_> *shakes head*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
We should have a Map forum indeed. It doesn't fit in the GM one.
I wanted to suggest it, as it's stupid to see people releasing maps in FS' section..?

If there's an FS section, there should be a maps section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablosrouge
The GTA-U:MP section wasn't active, so i guess that's the reason why it got removed. I hope they'll re-add it after the release of GTA:U v1.2 and GTA-U:MP v0.3.

But i agree, it would be nice if we would have a "Map releases" board, or maybe maps and GUIs/cursors together.