[GameMode] [GM] GTA Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by vANTIQUEg
When I register my account, then restart the server when I set my admin, the account resets and I have to register again...
yes , thats because your name is longer than 12 letters.This GM have this 12 letters thing.

Can someone help me fix the errors ?
I downloaded the Samp 0.3
and it's not working yet !

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(7124) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(7133) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(7649) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(10543) : error 017: undefined symbol "Create3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(10543) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(10560) : error 017: undefined symbol "Create3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(10560) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(10577) : error 017: undefined symbol "Create3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(10577) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(11245) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(11684) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(12266) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnDialogResponse")
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(12287) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(12316) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(22386) : error 017: undefined symbol "Delete3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(22401) : error 017: undefined symbol "Delete3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(22774) : error 017: undefined symbol "Create3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(22774) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(22807) : error 017: undefined symbol "Create3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(22807) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(22850) : error 017: undefined symbol "Create3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(22850) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(22901) : error 017: undefined symbol "Create3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(22901) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(24761) : error 017: undefined symbol "Delete3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(24770) : error 017: undefined symbol "Delete3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(24795) : error 017: undefined symbol "Delete3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(24810) : error 017: undefined symbol "Delete3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(24855) : error 017: undefined symbol "Create3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(24855) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(24876) : error 017: undefined symbol "Create3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(24876) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(43450) : error 021: symbol already defined: "NameTimer"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(44352) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleVelocity"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(24876) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "bizsale"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(22901) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "housesale"
C:\Documents and Settings\Irina\Рабочий стол\GTARP\gamemodes\gtarp.pwn(24855) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "sbizsale"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

24 Errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep
Quote:
When I register my account, then restart the server when I set my admin, the account resets and I have to register again...
yes , thats because your name is longer than 12 letters.This GM have this 12 letters thing.
Anyway to fix that?

and tell me how to disable the thing with the car keyits realy anoing cuz citizens cant drive anycar because the rented cars are all out of stock...so how to disable that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinki
and tell me how to disable the thing with the car keyits realy anoing cuz citizens cant drive anycar because the rented cars are all out of stock...so how to disable that?
that key thing you need change all gm. But rent car thing is easy , go to rentingcar business do /edit and add products.I dont know where that rent car business is but search.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep
Quote:
Anyway to fix that?
way is yes but i dont know how to do that.

So, how can we possible change the 12 letters thing in this script ? Anyone some ideas?

How do I change the Factions skins?
And how do I add more cars for people buy?

Sorry for the bad english :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil
I am having a problem, i ran my server but when my freind tries to logged in and types his password to register an error comes "The username is already taken,please select another one" even if his name is shorter than the 12 chars....I tried lot of things but nothing helped.
PLEASE HELP ME AND YES THIS SERVER IS GREAT!!
Check out the users folder which is inside scriptfiles, maybe that name is already taken.

No...There is no names of other people i deleted those. Whatever name my freinds keeps the same error comes. What do i do?

Quote:
No...There is no names of other people i deleted those. Whatever name my freinds keeps the same error comes. What do i do?
Get a new script. Trust me, with this script, you won't get any players.

Does any one know how to make gang cars ? example cars that only that friction can drive. example surenos got her cars / Grove her cars ecc ? Please me help who know how Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl115
Does any one know how to make gang cars ? example cars that only that friction can drive. example surenos got her cars / Grove her cars ecc ? Please me help who know how Thanks!
read the tutorial based on this, use search and you'll find a way. theres awlways a way homie. just gotta start searchin and stuff uno wat i mean dawg?

I worked so hard addeing more things and making forums...Now you saying to change the script?? Isnt there anyother way? bu i dont think others are having this problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whygoup
Quote:
read the tutorial based on this, use search and you'll find a way. theres awlways a way homie. just gotta start searchin and stuff uno wat i mean dawg?
which tutorial is based on GTA-RP or the GF one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkniives
Quote:
Piece of shit to say.. You just need to modify alot before you will get a really awesome gamemode. Im using this gamemode and its getting really good, because we are modifying alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chivava
Quote:
Quote:
Piece of shit to say.. You just need to modify alot before you will get a really awesome gamemode. Im using this gamemode and its getting really good, because we are modifying alot.
What your modifying i added maps, gates for gangs, fixed bugs just 1 left + i need to make gangs cars and it will be done?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chivava
Quote:
Quote:
What your modifying i added maps, gates for gangs, fixed bugs just 1 left + i need to make gangs cars and it will be done?
Im both modifying and making new stuffs..

Swat team + duty possible + swat ranks
undercover admin
Danish & english language
made it possible to use others vehicles even if owned and so on..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruncy
View Post
how i can add more vehicle in showroom?
use a coords saver, search for coords saver and then go from there

works on linux i badly need an role play game mode for linux