[GM ADD]/Hotwire vehicles Command

New Command For Roleplay Servers::/hotwire vehicles

Add this Command to your gamemode to:OnPlayerCommandText

Code from LS-RP
Well i thinked i will give this cmd to the other servers!Coz i like whene the servers have this Nice cmd!

Код:
if(!strcmp(cmd, "/hotwire", true))
	{
		if(engineOn[GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHT_BLUE, "Engine already started!");
		if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHT_BLUE, "Your key Please");
		if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHT_BLUE, "Only the driver can do this!");
		if(IsAtDealership(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHT_BLUE, "Do you Think you can steal this car");
		if(pveh == 510) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHT_BLUE, "You don't need to start a bike!");
		if(pveh == 462) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHT_BLUE, "You don't need to start a bike!");
		if(idcar == 59 || idcar == 60) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHT_BLUE, "Access denied!");
		if(IsAtCarrental(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHT_BLUE, "Do you Think you can steal this car");

new playerveh = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
					PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, playerveh, 0);
					GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
					format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s tries to hotwire the car", sendername);
					ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE);
					SetTimerEx("StartingTheVehicle",7000,0,"i",playerid);
					GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~w~Hotwiring The Vehicle...",3500,3);
					gEngine[playerid] = 1;
					return 1;

}

This will not work for majority gm's, this code is from LS-RP.

Ye this is From LS-RP Coz i like this command i post it here to other servers use it to!

EngineOn[MAX_VEHICLES]; is not defined if you copy and paste it like this.

Nice i will try it.

Like no other gamemodes have this command?
Like noone else would be able to do this?

Sorry to say It, but you're stupid.

Ooooooooooh bitch got told :P,

/Artix

You should post this at "Useful commands" topic (even if it's not useful for other GMs except LS-RP).

I Just don't g1ve a f*** what u will say [i post u enjoy]Thats all

thanks