[PHP/MySQL] Nitok SA-MP Control::Panel *Windows & Linux*!!!!

Warning: require(Classbot.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jeinstei/public_html/cp/index.php on line 111

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Classbot.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jeinstei/public_html/cp/index.php on line 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsfmd
View Post
Warning: require(Classbot.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jeinstei/public_html/cp/index.php on line 111

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Classbot.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jeinstei/public_html/cp/index.php on line 111
Answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrider366
View Post
Tutorial:
Firstly. GO TO LINE 111 IN THE index.php and find require('Classbot.php' ); and change it to require('ClassBot.php' );
Did you read this?

Remove Spaces or it wont work. i did this to prevent the smileys

Reloaded files please

bro i did evrything 100% and when i press Start Server show me Under Stop Server that And Server won't Work.

Quote:

Fatal error: Class 'COM' not found in /data/multiserv/users/939650/projects/2168447/www/nitok/ClassBot.php on line 83

Pleas Help

reupload pls