Need some help

Well, since I can't find my LSR script, I'm remaking the whole thing, I've got pretty much everything in it, I still have to get rid of command bugs and de-bug, I was wondering if someone could script in a few things for me, one of them being a few objects and functions, one object would be the hospital bed, so that when the player dies he spends 50 seconds in the hospital, but I would like for there to be an upgrade so that he/she will only spend 30 seconds in the hospital. The other one is a regular LSPD gate, where the guard house is. And the other that leads into the garage. Both open by eather pressing 'H' or typing in '/gate'. Another thing is, Materials Type "A", "B", and "C" each type of material can make different guns, but you can only get type "A" mats as level 1 Arms Dealer, the higher level your Arms Dealer gets, the more material types you can get and the more guns you can sell. Can someone help me out? I would offer some money or something but I don't have any so... I will give you full admin when the script is done and I order a server. Thank you much help :~).

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=114903.0

I've got one. ;/

Quote:
Originally Posted by big comfy couch
I've got one. ;/
What have you got?