Getting my server popular?

Anyone have any ideas how to take a server that doesn't have much traffic and get it popular?
I have it well scripted and all that, have some FRIENDLY AND KIND ADMINS.... Should I get it on the hosted tab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaAirlines12
Anyone have any ideas how to take a server that doesn't have much traffic and getting it popular?
I have it well scripted and all that.... Should I get it on the hosted tab?
Hosted Tab, is my opinion the greatest way to advertise you're server. You should get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton's Eazy E
Quote:
Anyone have any ideas how to take a server that doesn't have much traffic and getting it popular?
Hosted Tab, is my opinion the greatest way to advertise you're server. You should get it.
xD, I have always wondered that... Do people think your server is a crap server if its not on the hosted tab?
Or was it just a way for the SA-MP team to get a few bucks outa someone's pocket?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton's Eazy E
Quote:
xD, I have always wondered that... Do people think your server is a crap server if its not on the hosted tab?
Or was it just a way for the SA-MP team to get a few bucks outa someone's pocket?
Well, i know a couple of people who have good DM scripts, and got no players. But when they bought a hosted list spot, There server players boosted about 60%

There was a topic on this already.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=134653.0

KThx

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd [cod5server.tk
]
There was a topic on this already.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=134653.0

KThx
Thanks