Help, if possible.

Ok, Well this will probably be the most degrading question i am going to ask.. And before anyone says "Learn to script, If you can't add w/e don't script" i am actually learning, it's proving to be quite hard work for me at the moment but i'm sure i'll pick it up soon enough... Anyway, back on topic with the help needed... the question is aimed mostly to anyone who has used or is using the LARP (Los Angeles Roleplay) script... How the hell do i open the Car Dealership?

Thank's to anyone who is willing to help me out, it is hard making my way around the script figuring out what to do etc. I'm mainly just browsing the code and trying to learn things from it whilst reading all of the Wiki articles.

Just a tip unrelated to LARP. To learn much easier check out some DM releases in the Gamemode section. It will probably help you learn a bit faster.

Thank's, i will d/l some and take a look
anyone got any answers?

@Malice = true actualy you want to make dealer ship that when ship '' arrive '' to docks you take drugs and go sell them if i am right ?

its should be hard to script but first if you are beginer check wiki and some dm modes etc as Malice said it will help you alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lajko1
@Malice = true actualy you want to make dealer ship that when ship '' arrive '' to docks you take drugs and go sell them if i am right ?

its should be hard to script but first if you are beginer check wiki and some dm modes etc as Malice said it will help you alot
Thnk's for the input.. but did you actually read the OP? i was asking about a "car" dealership.
But yea ill d/l some GM's.