[HELP]How to make anims in my mode.

How can i make /animlist, and /crack, /handsup, /fall and other anims? can somebody give me LINK to a topic with codes? and where to put the anims in my script. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KfirRP
How can i make /animlist, and /crack, /handsup, /fall and other anims? can somebody give me LINK to a topic with codes? and where to put the anims in my script. Thanks!
You have to make your own commands (yeah sure you can always copy/paste them but it's shit) You put your commands under OnPlayerCommandText callback, in a blank script there's an example of it you just have to fill in the command (like what does this command do etc)...

Here's some examples from my TClan server script :

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/animlist", true)==0 || strcmp(cmdtext, "/anims", true) == 0)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_PURPLE, ".........:::: Animations Help ::::........");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE, "/handsup /drunk /gangwalk /wave /sit /sleep");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE, "/pedal /smoke /gsign /celebrate /fucku /bomb");
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE, "/laugh /rap /rap1-5 /robman /angry /riot1-5");
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_PURPLE, ".........:::: Animations Help ::::........");
        return 1;
}
Animlist is a command made of SendClientMessage (it sends a player a message) In game it looks perfect

You can also make anims, make a similar command to the one below and just change the anim style (you can find animation styles at SAMP WIKI Anims section )

Here's one example from one of my scripts as well :

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/handsup", true) == 0) {
if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT) {
SetPlayerSpecialAction(playerid,SPECIAL_ACTION_HANDSUP);
return 1;
}
Look at those commands and edit them to fit the command you want, like change the thing it does or change the anim style etc...

Where to script the /handsup? and i dont sure i know how to make/crack command. So i'll search.

Put them under public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])

Like..
Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/handsup", true) == 0) {
if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT) {
SetPlayerSpecialAction(playerid,SPECIAL_ACTION_HANDSUP);
return 1;
}
}

Got error when try to do gsign, i made somethings about. Theres a big guide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KfirRP
Got error when try to do gsign, i made somethings about. Theres a big guide?
You got an error as you didn't code it in, I gave you an example of /help command...There are commands but they're only in my script, you have to code them in like /handsup thing...
Look at the example with /handsup command then just change the animation to somethin else...it'll work out

Do i have to forward anything like forward animation blabla

#define animation?

OMFG THIS TOPIC IS FROM 2009! DON'T BUMP START A NEW THREAD

Also answer to your question no

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
OMFG THIS TOPIC IS FROM 2009! DON'T BUMP START A NEW THREAD

Also answer to your question no
what 2009? we are into 2011 OMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackStones