[Map] [Map] Car Crash (with fire and water effects!)

Well here's another basic map, only a mere 36 objects but it's a small something which I was chuffed about.

Location of mapped objects:

Near the Pay N Spray in Verona Beach, Los Santos.

Once again it's a small map with a small number of mapped objects which will be server friendly. Only one side of the road (two lanes, going west) is closed off. What I like most about this map is the wee effects I've added, like fire coming from the cars and water leaking from a knocked over fire hydrant, and some smoke coming from one of the cars. A nifty wee map, in my opinion. Of course like my last map, Street Construction Site, it's not big and as adventurous since I sort of... fail, with those (see my other 3 maps lawl). Enjoy, I guess.

Screenshots:

how did u made that Fire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserhel50
how did u made that Fire?
I cheated I used lit torches, somewhere under the miscelleneous tab in MTA:ME

lol nice xD

Hey, how do you put fire on something on MTA Map editor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus_Stone
Hey, how do you put fire on something on MTA Map editor?
Read up; I used a lit torch object and just sunk the object until it was just hidden.

Ahh, Alright... but how do you bring that Menu up?

Not bad, not bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mive
Not bad, not bad
Ta

Christ after checking out your maps it looks like I'm basically copying you D: apologies if I'm giving off that impression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mive
Not bad, not bad
Ta

Christ after checking out your maps it looks like I'm basically copying you D: apologies if I'm giving off that impression.
It is a good map you made Just not the way i would've made it

And nope, it doesn't look like you've copied it. This map actually reminds me more of another one i've seen, but not mine .

Keep it up!