[FilterScript] [FS] Credit System

Well It's a basic Filterscript You can loan money from the bank and stuff, It's My first FS Im so Proud of myself Leave comment Rates after you test it 1-10 Plox and thanks For Downloading!

If You want Ss They'll Be posted soon

Commands are The Following

/credit , /creditdue , /creditpay

good job!

Lol Thanks

and if you loan an amount of money and don't pay it back what happen ?

Nice for First FS

Well If you loan an amount after a while the bank will automatically take it's money back from you It's for rp servers

when i copy/paste text in pawno that text is write in just 1 line....what is the problem?

Can you pastebin it?

Nvm, i done it myself, there you go: http://pastebin.com/f3af3c0df

I like it, maybe for your next release some tips :

Make a 24/7 (like a bank) where you can loan
Maybe make a Credit system besides this one that if you deposit money on it, you will get %4 of the money that is on it?

But very good, well coded

Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA
I like it, maybe for your next release some tips :

Make a 24/7 (like a bank) where you can loan
Maybe make a Credit system besides this one that if you deposit money on it, you will get %4 of the money that is on it?

But very good, well coded
Ok so what you mean like you want me to Make it so when u deposit money you'll get 4% Intrest of what you deposit, And I'll make a 24/7 Bank Where you can loan I just need more suggestion's, And if I did do that 4% Stuff I'd probally have to make a timer of how long it'd take to withdraw/deposit because I don't anyone to bug abuse that on an rp server; Anyone else Got suggestions for The Credit System V 1.1