XBox 360 Controller?

Hey.

Has anyone tried the 360 controller with this game, and is it any good?

Cheers.

I use a PS3ish controller, I have to say it's so much easier to play with than a keyboard.

Joypad / gamepad sucks. Keep the keyboard.

Btw this should be posted at "Everything and Nothing"

I tried with my PSP, it didn't work out that good.

Are the keyboard controlls easy to use then?

I have played it with my wired xbox 360 controller.

I used it for driving, as I prefer driving with a controller than a keyboard.

Not so good for DM though. I mean yeah, it enables the auto aim, but that ruins the point of DM, imo.

Also, if you're using a controller, and some one shoots behind you, it will auto lock their gun onto you and shoot you, no matter where they're aiming. (Unless they have their back turned to your back).

do you use a wired xbox controller? if so use this file http://www.freeworld-rp.com/downloads/controller.rar it enables the triggers and anologs i set it to the same as controls on normal x-box you can edit the set up of the buttons and save them like that plug your controller in then open SAAC file. this is tested on wired x-box controller only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joemomma53
I have played it with my wired xbox 360 controller.

I used it for driving, as I prefer driving with a controller than a keyboard.

Not so good for DM though. I mean yeah, it enables the auto aim, but that ruins the point of DM, imo.

Also, if you're using a controller, and some one shoots behind you, it will auto lock their gun onto you and shoot you, no matter where they're aiming. (Unless they have their back turned to your back).
Does the auto aim works on laggy players ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by min654/456
Does the auto aim works on laggy players ?
No... I mean if there standing 100% still you might be able to shoot them, but with sa-mp lag shooting is necessary, which you can't do with auto aim.

i have no problem with auto aim if anything it works better then aiming.