Server Help ** reward for who can help me **

Hello I'm Ben and I'm asking for someone out there for assistance..

I want to set up a SAMP hosting company..... My aim is to have the cheapest and the fastest servers available..

I'm here asking if anyone knows how to use FTP and knows how to set it up so I can create accounts so my customers can add and remove and restart / stop, ect with their server...

Who ever can help me will be rewarded for there help.... I'm willing to host them a 500 Slot SAMP server for the duration of my company

My dedicated server is running Windows Server 2008.. Please leave a post on here if you can help me or add my email Benjamine15@hotmail.com

Thank-you for your time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdogg123
Hello I'm Ben and I'm asking for someone out there for assistance..

I want to set up a SAMP hosting company..... My aim is to have the cheapest and the fastest servers available..

I'm here asking if anyone knows how to use FTP and knows how to set it up so I can create accounts so my customers can add and remove and restart / stop, ect with their server...

Who ever can help me will be rewarded for there help.... I'm willing to host them a 500 Slot SAMP server for the duration of my company

My dedicated server is running Windows Server 2008.. Please leave a post on here if you can help me or add my email Benjamine15@hotmail.com

Thank-you for your time
http://filezilla-project.org/
download the server package and set it up.

I will help you understand the basics, PM me your questions.
I think you're jumping in a little too deep with your ambitions though. Not being rude, but if you don't know how to run an FTP server then getting a reputation as a reliable host is a bit of a stretch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunts
I will help you understand the basics, PM me your questions.
I think you're jumping in a little too deep with your ambitions though. Not being rude, but if you don't know how to run an FTP server then getting a reputation as a reliable host is a bit of a stretch.
Don't matter, I'm helping him

Well I was once a server owner my self.... only reason I'm moving to Game server provider because there are allot of expensive. Game server providers out there..... I want to try and hire people who know how to assist with running a Game Server provider to all those people who cant afford the slots needed to run there server at the current time.... to be able to turn to someone like me and ask can I get a cheaper server that still gives good quality.....

Well thats my aim.... I already have 2 people assisting me in the success of my company...

I Just hope my company will assist all of those people who want to be a server owner. If all goes bad I'll always turn to my uncle because he has worked for many companies with FTP and IT side of companies... But Im trying to make this step on my own to show I'm determent..

Thank-you for your time

Signed Ben

lol you cant run processes via ftp, so even if you have it clients wouldnt be able to do shit >_> you need a control panel
i dont recommend coding one if you dont know what your doing, it will probably end up insecure (either hire someone or use an alternative (ie tcadmin)

I know what I need mate I have been researching this and I have help from alot of resourceful people..... I just need guidance throw this because I'm new at this type of company....

And besides I'm not making my place Public until I know the dumbest of people can use my service and still have a great time