Sensitivity problem.

Hello, I have some serious sens problems at gta sa.
The sens is perfect when i have 1sens ingame and 3 in windows, but the problem starts when im aiming.
If i just move the mouse up or down its like the highest sens both ingame and in windows.
Had this problem before but it was not as serious as now. Is there any mouse fixes for this? Its the same if i use 450dpi-1800 i even changed the sens for up/down to the lowest and it didnt make any changes.
I just have to move my mouse 1cm down and i look at my feet.

Regards. buwla

Same problem, would be really nice if someone knew how to fix it.

EDIT: Which mouse you btw got, because Razed DA has the option to choose between 450-1800dpi.

Anyone else got this problem? It only occurs when you hold mouse 2 or drive-by from passenger seat and move your mouse around. I can't play DM at all with this, If I move my mouse up even a single centimeter my crosshair appears in the sky already.

I'm also pretty sure this didn't happen in Windows XP Pro 32bit since I never noticed it, got Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit now.

mouse sensitivity...it should be in the options but...and no i don't have this problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack.
mouse sensitivity...it should be in the options but...and no i don't have this problem...
Ye it is, but for me it only changes sensitivity for X axis, Y axis remains fast as heck. Again only when aiming, otherwise it's normal.

Someone help?

(sry for bumping)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre$tA

EDIT: Which mouse you btw got, because Razed DA has the option to choose between 450-1800dpi.
try changing the dpi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkrabz (No1servers.co.uk)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dre$tA

try changing the dpi?
Tried that already, also tried different compatibility modes, uninstalling drivers, etc. Nothing seems to help.

i have the same issue