[FilterScript] [FS] The God Ship

The God Ship
By AlexSAMP

This is just a simple FS that i made. If you know the Pirate Ship from LV...If somebody kills you there, he will be jailed for 60 seconds.Im just bored.I don't got any ideas for a script.Just give me one pls . Download Link: Attachment ( Down )

Sounds good.
Good job.

It may sound good but can you give me some ideas of what to script please

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSAMP
It may sound good but can you give me some ideas of what to script please
Scripting my server will do the job
JK.
Think of some original idea by yourself.

Map a sculpture of me! if anyone shoots it/hits it/ pees on it they will be banned for ever, and they will get a huge computer virus where all he sees on his/her screen is a soviet flag with me laughing in the background

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergiKirov
Map a sculpture of me! if anyone shoots it/hits it/ pees on it they will be banned for ever, and they will get a huge computer virus where all he sees on his/her screen is a soviet flag with me laughing in the background
u cruel bastard

lol Nice idea

Quote:
xD , i can make your name " SergiKirov " in a Location if you want

Quote:

u cruel bastard

lol Nice idea
lol,, thanks for the first one

Quote:

can you make it so people who enter it under a certain level get kicked (i have done that before, it makes for much fun!)

Quote:
Quote:

u cruel bastard

lol Nice idea
lol,, thanks for the first one

Quote:

can you make it so people who enter it under a certain level get kicked (i have done that before, it makes for much fun!)
Well i can make like this: In a Zone ( LS Airport for example ) i will write your name, and if someone shoots it, he get kicked xD

Quote:
Offtopic:

Only over my dead body. j/k

--------------------------------

Ontopic:

This is nice if you want to make it a no kill zone, soo players can get anything from it without getting shot.
You could have add money / health / armor pickups.