Meat or vegetables? Which do you fancy?

This is a hot debate topic. If you get angry easily, you might wanna skip this thread go watch a funny ******* video.

Are you a vegetarian?

I'm not. I love meat.

Yeah meat eaters kill animals but animals are also killed when plants are being harvested. Vegetarians say they don't wanna eat something that was once living. Plants may not have a face or feelings, but they are living indeed things. Yeah, the meat industry is a cruel son of a bitch, but what can I do, send an angry letter? "Grr kill my meat humanely so I can sleep better at night!"

I think if plants could be treated inhumanely or tortured, we wouldn't have as many vegetarians.

What do you lot think?

Humans are basically animals, we need food for our bodies to function, just eat whatever the fuck you like.

The circle of life is just how it works.

WeeDarr

mmmm ribs <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLinx
mmmm ribs <3
Agreed... don't forget chicken, beef, bacon, ham, steak, pork, bacon, veal, and bacon!

i often fancy any meat! MOST OF ALL RIBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
It's a chain. Animals don't exist for nothing.
Well, us humans have pretty much decimated that chain.

I love them baby back ribs :O soo nice, however, I agree, eat what ever the fuck you like, meat, vegies, cordial w/e It's all good.

Get your meat out!

Chicken lover here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkers
Chicken lover here.
Gotta rock out with ya cock out

I like meat. But i fancy vegetables, they are very healthy; the only thing i dislike is fish.