Invalid Floating Point Operation (Please help! Desperate)

[img width=1024 height=640]/imageshack/img267/9868/number1.png[/img]

This appears everytime i start up pawno.exe

[img width=1024 height=640]/imageshack/img81/382/number2g.png[/img]

Everytime I scroll down through the script (Keeps coming up and stopping me literally every second)

[img width=1024 height=640]/imageshack/img81/1958/number3o.png[/img]

When I first start up, nothing changes, I have to highlight it to refresh, you can see what's highlighted is what's meant to be there, what is not highlighted is not meant to be there

Note :
Using Linux Fedora Core 12
Using Wine
It is not the script as it does the same thing on every script I load (The first picture hasn't even loaded a script)

Thank you,

Kaleem

I have been reading up on this Kaleem. It has something to do with the way the program and Linux is scrolling the page.

What the error is that the way linux vs windows scrolls. According to other people who have had this issue with windows and/or linux is that they changed the way the OS operates the desktop.

If you have a theme setting for Linux or different ways to customize the way Linux looks, try to make it as close to windows or try different ways.

That's all I have so far but it has something to do with the way it scrolls the screen. Like Internet Explorer does as well as Firefox and other window style based programs. Its not the program but the way Linux looks at the program and tries to scroll the page.

http://www.computing.net/answers/win...on/157702.html

I've been changing my themes round a lot, doesn't help