Make a door and make to move the gate

I want to make a door into police Department(when you come in its right) and Make to move the HSPD gate where the road go to 2 floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedragon
I want to make a door into police Department(when you come in its right) and Make to move the HSPD gate where the road go to 2 floor
www.wiki.sa-mp.com/IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint
www.wiki.sa-mp.com/MoveObject

Quote:
Originally Posted by &&Saiber
Quote:
give me the gate cordinates i cant get them

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by &&Saiber
Quote:
give me the gate cordinates i cant get them
Why can't you get them? Use MTA Map editor, or a filterscript map editor and get them your self. Lazyness don't work around here.

hmm i dont find those progams download links and how i take there the coridnates to pawno?

Get a map editor and convert the maps to pawno using a map converter. use search there are many questions like this already answered.

hmm i dont find the HSPD Locked gate corinates there.

Quote:
hmm i dont find the HSPD Locked gate corinates there.
Like I said map it yourself...

search for a mapping filterscript in the filterscript section.

i make the gate all works but i cant make it move. In chat its say it moves but its not moving (gate is that what go to roof)

Then show your code