[BUG] Unused vehicles do not respawn if they are pushed into water

On our server we have an island for a spawn, and if a vehicle is pushed off of the island into the water, it does not respawn. It simply sinks to the bottom.

I'm going to create a command so that I can make these vehicles respawn, but I think this should be considered a bug.

Yeah it is a known bug. I wonder if OnVehicleDeath is called or not. If it is you could use SetVehicleToRespawn.

OnVehicleDeath and the vehicle re spawning only happens if you were the last driver of the vehicle you killed.

So I guess by what Jake is saying, the vehicle hasn't lived for it to die.

Here is some pics:

When you get in the vehicle and drive it off, it will respawn. But if you push it off into the water it doesn't respawn.

We never had this problem in 0.2.X, even without anyone having driven them into the water, so this is why I report it as a 'bug'.

As I understand it, you're just reporting the bug, not needing any help with a work around or anything. Yet I see someone posted anyway a solution such as checking the car position to determine for it to respawn or not. But... in the past I know getting the vehicle's position is not accurate as it only returns the last position it was either spawned at or when a player last exited the vehicle... Unless of course at some point this was updated/fixed with a SA-MP release

Just a note though

I think in 0.3a when you push the vehicle into the water.

Someone joins the server they will see it where it spawned not in the water.

Maybe only when the car is drove into the water server sided it will respawn and if its client sided it won't respawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NoV
Austin ]
We never had this problem in 0.2.X, even without anyone having driven them into the water, so this is why I report it as a 'bug'.
Well it happened in 0.2X too, so I don't know why you didn't have the problem then.

Similar to this problem?

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?top...06.0;topicseen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Well it happened in 0.2X too, so I don't know why you didn't have the problem then.
Nope, the vehicles spawn on top of the objects, and when they spawned, if you pushed them into the water, they WOULD respawn.

Now in 0.3, they do not respawn in this scenario.

Yes they did in 0.2x and in 0.3a its extremely annoying.

The problem also happens with addstaticvehicleex.

Kinda Offtopic:

Cars rain in my server. Literally fall from the sky even though they are not 9in my script. A example would be hydras raining even though I have no hydras in my script, Random piles of cars in LV etc.