How to make 3D SpeedoMeter??

The title say it, how to make an 3D speedometer an friend have it but he don't tell it to me can someone help me?

Screenshot?

Note alot of speedometers are actually GTA:SA modifications, not actual SA:MP server mods, especially 3D ones.

Use CreatePlayer3DTextLabel & UpdatePlayer3DTextLabelText combined with the GetVehicleVelocity function.

Maybe he's talking about how GetPlayerVelocity only calculates x velocity and y velocity and he wants to know how to get their real velocity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresden
Maybe he's talking about how GetPlayerVelocity only calculates x velocity and y velocity and he wants to know how to get their real velocity?
Theres a function somewhere that is GetPlayerSpeed updated with the new velocity functions.
(I did not make this btw)
pawn Код:
stock GetPlayerSpeed(playerid, bool:kmh) // by misco
{
  new Float:Vx,Float:Vy,Float:Vz,Float:rtn;
  if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) GetVehicleVelocity(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),Vx,Vy,Vz); else GetPlayerVelocity(playerid,Vx,Vy,Vz);
  rtn = floatsqroot(floatabs(floatpower(Vx + Vy + Vz,2)));
  return kmh?floatround(rtn * 100 * 1.61):floatround(rtn * 100);
}

stock GetPlayerSpeed(playerid) // by Aleksey
{
new Float:ST[4];
if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) GetVehicleVelocity(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),ST[0],ST[1],ST[2]); else GetPlayerVelocity(playerid,ST[0],ST[1],ST[2]);
ST[3] = floatsqroot(floatpower(floatabs(ST[0]), 2.0) + floatpower(floatabs(ST[1]), 2.0) + floatpower(floatabs(ST[2]), 2.0)) * 253.3;
return floatround(ST[3]);
}

this is maybe currently

screen added

[img width=1024 height=640]http://files.uploadffs.com/b/ce9fb419/samp009.png[/img]

the owner of that script make a screenshot for me so here is the screen

> Create 3D Label
> Attach to vehicle
> Update 3D Label

You can find the Function on Sa-mp Wiki
to Update the Label you can use OnPlayerUpdate or a Timer

Can you make the script =P, i'm not good in 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frikandel
i'm not good in 3D
What in the fucking world?
Anyway there's already a speedometer release like you want: