Please help!!!

I have realy good gamemode but i have 1 problem! everything was working fine, but after 5 minutes all object are broken when im front of the building it says "This object doesn't exist" and i can't enter in them but i can port in then...
...anybody has idea whats wrong?

P.S: sorry fro my bad english im from Croatia =)

1.Could you please post the part of the script, that makes problems, or don't you know where the problem is?

2.Is the building, youre talking about, a object, that you added with CreateObject, or is it from GTA SA itself?

Cheers,
DeathOnaStick

its about all objects: houses, busniess, bank, PD building

1.Have you been at the GTA SA directory, before this error occurred?
2.Did you try loading a old script, where the bug wasnt there, to look if its the problem of your script?
--> If not, try it now
--> If the problem is NOT in the script, you need to reinstall GTA SA
--> If the problem IS in the script, please post the code, that you changed, before it was bugged, here.

Cheers,
DeathOnaStick

sorry the problem is not in script, and i have been trying to load old srcipt but same problem....
here is picture: http://slike.hr/slike/samp007_8b6b0.png.html
maybe is problem somewere in script but i dont see problems pawno has no problems

You must have deleted a file, like a include or a Filter script. Maybe you forgot an "#include < >" for a file that you need, or you just modified one. What did you do last, before this happened? Have you worked on a FilterScript or Include?

tnx for help, i was have unnecessary filterscripts loaded and that was problem

You're welcome