Closet thingy.

I remember in LVDM, you can browse through the skins in the closet at Cj's house.
This is awesome, how do i do this? Can anyone give me the script?

Go to cj's closet,/Save the skin where you want,/Save the camera pos,And check the /interior.
Now under OnPlayerRequestClass add SetPlayerInterior(playerid,InteriorIdOfCj'sCloset) ;
And change the position in SetPlayerPos,SetPlayerCameraPos,and SetPlayerCameraLookAt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►ϻozilla Fir3foж◄
Go to cj's closet,/Save the skin where you want,/Save the camera pos,And check the /interior.
Now under OnPlayerRequestClass add SetPlayerInterior(playerid,InteriorIdOfCj'sCloset) ;
And change the position in SetPlayerPos,SetPlayerCameraPos,and SetPlayerCameraLookAt.
I don't get the "SetPlayerCameraLookAt" i mean, how do i make it "look" somewhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal_Kings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ►ϻozilla Fir3foж◄
I don't get the "SetPlayerCameraLookAt" i mean, how do i make it "look" somewhere?
SetPlayerCameraLookAt=Same positions as in SetPlayerPos.

Straight from LVDM:
pawn Код:
public SetupPlayerForClassSelection(playerid)
{
    SetPlayerInterior(playerid,14);
    SetPlayerPos(playerid,258.4893,-41.4008,1002.0234);
    SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 270.0);
    SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid,256.0815,-43.0475,1004.0234);
    SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid,258.4893,-41.4008,1002.0234);
}