Original Weapon Skills [0.3 ONLY!]

I am releasing this, because a lot of DM server owners may need this when 0.3 comes out.

I am releasing this now because I want people to be aware of this script before it comes out, so when it comes out they can add it right to their 0.3 server.

This has NOT been tested, since I don't have the 0.3 server, but it should work.

I know, anyone can do this, but this is good for the lazy people, and the extreme noobs.

What this does is when they spawn, if they have a 2 handed weapon, pistol, sawnoff, etc, it will make their weapon skill high like the original sa-mp weapons (0.2X)

This is for the people who don't want to start off with just 1 hand with 2 handed weapons.

http://pastebin.com/f4cdd8e41

It's useless until 0.3-scripting-package is released. And as you said, this is easy and can be done by anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
It's useless until 0.3-scripting-package is released. And as you said, this is easy and can be done by anyone.
Quote:

I am releasing this now because I want people to be aware of this script before it comes out, so when it comes out they can add it right to their 0.3 server.

And i also mentioned that it'd be good for people who are too lazy to do it, or people who have no clue how to do that.

Will the weapon skills be set to 0 for new servers? From what I've seen, there's no note saying they'll have pre-set weapon skills except for what's been normal for 0.2x. Also, why put it under OnPlayerSpawn, does their skill go away when they die? Or will it stay once it's set so you only need to do it on OnPlayerConnect or OnPlayerRequestSpawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
Will the weapon skills be set to 0 for new servers? From what I've seen, there's no note saying they'll have pre-set weapon skills except for what's been normal for 0.2x. Also, why put it under OnPlayerSpawn, does their skill go away when they die? Or will it stay once it's set so you only need to do it on OnPlayerConnect or OnPlayerRequestSpawn
I've beta tested 0.3, You start off with 1 weapon for the 2 handed weapons.

And it sets it when they spawn, so it will stay until they disconnect.. Hesse "SetPlayerSkillLevel"

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Vortex ]
And i also mentioned that it'd be good for people who are too lazy to do it, or people who have no clue how to do that.
I doubt someone is that much lazy and about people who are asking, they'll just keep asking like always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Vortex ]

And it sets it when they spawn, so it will stay until they disconnect.. Hesse "SetPlayerSkillLevel"
You start like that, but that was maybe setted in 0.3-beta-script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Vortex ]
I doubt someone is that much lazy and about people who are asking, they'll just keep asking like always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Vortex ]

You start like that, but that was maybe setted in 0.3-beta-script.
Haha never really thought about it that way...

Oh well, we'll have to see when the server package is released. :P

dont work on samp 0.03a can u make new 1?