Weird Characters in the chatbox

This happens to me on a lot of servers, and i've had enough. I cannot play on any of these servers, since the chat is messed up. I searched on ******, and i found NOTHING. I posted on Yahoo Answers, and NO RESULT. It seems im the only one with this problem. I have the downgraded version and everything, but this still occurs. It doesn't happen on every server, but on some it does. Relogging doesn't solve the problem. Here is what im talking about:

[img width=960 height=768]/imageshack/img195/7476/sampweirdtext.png[/img]

It's annoying as hell and it occured in the 0.2 client AS WELL as it does in 0.3.

I am using Windows XP SP3. The server in the picture is BILLY Roleplay Server, IP:PORT [222.110.72.83:7777]

Help please

I recommend you to re-install San Andreas and Multiplayer and install it again to a different folder

I recommend you to re-install San Andreas and Multiplayer and install it again to a different folder

This may sound stupid, however, maybe the server isn't english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathGod
This may sound stupid, however, maybe the server isn't english?
I have no problem loggin into other servers with, let's say, german or russian language, which also includes the charaters. Also, it works for my friend. Ill try to reinstall everything.

okay, so i reinstalled everything, deleted every existing file but it didn't help. Any other ideas?

That server is Korean I think. You'll only be able to see the text if your language for Non-unicode applications in Regional Settings of Control Panel is set to the language of the server.