New Song

Hey!

Theres this new song I've been hearing quite a lot on the radio for like the past week. It's a woman singing it but you cant make out half the words :P

It has a beat from some other old song (dunno which one though).

Every time I hear it, I either don't get to listen to it all to hear the song name at the end OR the radio station just doesn't say it -_-

Anyone know of a song like this? (I know it's not a lot of info, but hopefully there'll be some matches :P)

**Please post names with the artist or a video

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SAP
Sidhu ]
Hey!

Theres this new song I've been hearing quite a lot on the radio for like the past week. It's a woman singing it but you cant make out half the words :P

Every time I hear it, I either don't get to listen to it all to hear the song name at the end OR the radio station just doesn't say it -_-

Anyone know of a song like this? (I know it's not a lot of info, but hopefully there'll be some matches :P)

do you have radio station number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
propilot ]
Quote:
Sidhu ]
Hey!

I can get it :P

Quote:
Sidhu ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
propilot ]
Quote:
Sidhu ]
Hey!

I can get it :P
then do it please
sorry for late post lol