new samp exploit?

Hi, someone attacked my with new attack (new samp exploit) , when the attack started, all players freeze and ping on the +1000 server and do not attack ddos
my server is ovh and the best ddos protection , its not a ddos attack
how to fix?

Speak e n g l i s h please, so people can understand you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
Speak e n g l i s h please, so people can understand you.
this is english , where are you from?

Looks like the same problem as said by Battlezone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
View Post
Looks like the same problem as said by Battlezone.
Did he solve this problem? What should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow
View Post
Did he solve this problem? What should I do?
No - they were not able to solve the problem. It's a problem in the Rak Net code that's processed before all other server functions (i think).

Quote:
View Post
No - they were not able to solve the problem. It's a problem in the Rak Net code that's processed before all other server functions (i think).
Many servers do not have this problem. What should I do?
I do not want to miss my players

It's you because you're being attacked as you're saying and reporting. There's nothing you or I can do to protect against it, this can only be done SA-MP dev. team.

Quote:
View Post
This is the purpose of the 'ackslimit' and 'messageholelimit' iirc.
Any 'exploit' is from shoddy handling code by SA-MP dealing with packets and not verifying data etc.
However, how can you be so sure this is an exploit? No server is free from a DDOS attack.
(Also if this was an exploit and the cause of the attack was known; a patch via a plugin can fix it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshncool
View Post
This is the purpose of the 'ackslimit' and 'messageholelimit' iirc.
Any 'exploit' is from shoddy handling code by SA-MP dealing with packets and not verifying data etc.
However, how can you be so sure this is an exploit? No server is free from a DDOS attack.
(Also if this was an exploit and the cause of the attack was known; a patch via a plugin can fix it.)
my server have perfect ddos protection and , when attacker start the attack server freeze and all players connection lost server ping very very high , but when samp server is under attack can connect ftp and vps without problem,

This is not an 'exploit', this is a DDoS attack on port 7777 (or whatever your server is using it) which very common in Iran these days (and you opened an iranian server).

This can be fixed by closing remote ports less than 4000 cause games don’t use them to connect to the server, also you can check for packet sending limits and block the ip if you think it’s an attack.

I’m still highly sure that this is not a samp 'exploit'

There's no such thing as "perfect ddos protection" mate.

I personally wouldn't rule out that it's your script though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
That's true, but OVH has some really good DDOS mitigation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Nothing named perfect, but there is "strong" ddos protection like OVH's one which prevents ddos attacks from all their sides.