SA-MP Bad Connection

Hi, I experience bad connection when playing SA-MP. When I log on a server. It is slow (takes the server 10-15 seconds to reply). This goes for all servers. Then it gets worse, I will see smaller dots representing players (meaning that the connection cannot detect someones exact location), the chat window becomes very inactive (no new messages in the text box indicating the server doesnt respond good), checkpoints wont load and i cannot drive by or kill anyone on foot because of my ever high ping. Please help me in this situation. Thanks for the effort.

My Ping in Server 130-65535 Avg (510)
My Supposed Ping In Server 130-175

This is simple knowledge when playing online games and you should have used ******, before coming here. When you want to play SA-MP, you need to completely close any and all internet-related tasks which are running on your computer. The most common issues are with IM chat programs and torrent downloading programs. If you have dial-up internet, then forget everything and carry on with your life, leaving SA-MP behind as it just won't work.

That's right, it has nothing to do with SA-MP, you either have a very slow connection or you're downloading something. It might also be the server but it's not likely.

i am seeding downloads (torrent or not), would this affect sa-mp.

no, im not using dial up. stopped using it since 2005

Yeah, seeding (constantly uploading) will definitely affect SA-MP and cause MAJOR lag between you and the server, no matter where it's being hosted. You can't do that when playing online games, not even if you use another computer.