Need help with a problem.

Well, on my server, I'm making has a problem that I don't know how to fix. Well, the problem is when I am messing around in my server, the health of the player goes down slowly 1 by 1. How could I fix that? and how could I make it so when you log off and then log back in, you have the health you last logged off with?
Your help would be really appreciated, Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare
Well, on my server, I'm making has a problem that I don't know how to fix. Well, the problem is when I am messing around in my server, the health of the player goes down slowly 1 by 1. How could I fix that? and how could I make it so when you log off and then log back in, you have the health you last logged off with?
Post your script(s)...
Nameless

Quote:
Find something associated with SetPlayerHealth function, as for saving players health use GetPlayerHealth function under the callback OnPlayerDisconect and save it using dudb.

Hope i helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeromanster
Quote:
Find something associated with SetPlayerHealth function, as for saving players health use GetPlayerHealth function under the callback OnPlayerDisconect and save it using dudb.

Hope i helped.
It helped, but could I contact you about it still? because I really kinda don't know how. Sorry, I'm new to this

there must be a timer in there somewhere thats draining the health by a sertain time

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy52192
there must be a timer in there somewhere thats draining the health by a sertain time
That's what I think, but I don't know where.