Color scheme has been changed error (windows 7)

Any time I try opening SA-MP, or GTA even I get this error. I know this has to do with my windows and not SAMP. I just installed windows 7 professional last night, and it DID work then. Now I can't open SAMP at all, it just gives me this.

I get that too, it haven't caused any problems, just let it be, it will automatically change back when you stop play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klutty
I get that too, it haven't caused any problems, just let it be, it will automatically change back when you stop play.
thanks for the reply!! I can actually play now, and I still get this message. The problem was earlier it was not letting me play at all. Reinstalling gta about 3 times (restarting comp each time) and disabling my soundcard menu at windows startup fixed it.

I get same thing how do you fix it because my Gta San Andreas Graphic is screw'ed ? please help!!!

The big thing you guys should read is the Windows 7 Setup guide...

It shows how to set the EXEs to run as administrator, Should also point out how to get the ScreenShots and savedpositions.txt info, and should also show you details about this color scheme thing...

Really, Windows 7 with all it's nice looks and stuff, really make it not like SAMP and anything that is third-party (Non-Microsoft).

Disable the themes, and run windows in a classic form... (Sorry, But I don't have Vista or 7 so I can't tell you off hand how you can do this) but the themes are really bad, and would be graphics and ram intensive...

Gimme the old 98/ME Desktop, without any of the windows "goodies" anyday.