[Help] Dialog and Bot

Hey i have some few problem here,

Problem on number 1: I want to do so when i click on Esc button it doesnt disapare because from now if i click on the Esc button it disapare.
Problem on number 2: On this one i want it to disapare and never come back, and as i will get the answer go and search there is answer, the answer is Yes maby there is but i have search for a long time now and i haven't find anything that help me.

Help me please, I'm willing to pay!

NPC Problem.

I created an NPC for a whyle ago and i am stuck now i don't get the NPC to work it does only stand there and do nothing.
My NPC should jump in a bus and drive around in the city but when i created it the bus was there and the bot wasn't then i changed some things with the codes and the bot was there but not the bus and here i am no bus only the bot.

This one is under public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
Код:
if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid))//Checks if the player that just spawned is an NPC.
  {
    new npcname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, npcname, sizeof(npcname)); //Getting the NPC's name.
    if(!strcmp(npcname, "Iana_Eemeli", true)) //Checking if the NPC's name is Iana_Eemeli
    {
			SetPlayerSkin(playerid, 253);
      PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, 59, 0); //Putting the NPC into the vehicle we created for it.
    }
    return 1;
  }
This one is under public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid) but there is some othere things to before this code but it works as i can see.
Код:
if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) return 1;
This one is under public OnGameModeInit()
Код:
ConnectNPC("Iana_Eemeli","buss");
Here is the bus code.
Код:
bus =	AddStaticVehicleEx(437, 0.0, 0.0, 5.0, 0.0, 1, 1, 5000); // Bus 59
Help me please, I'm willing to pay!

Thats a nice GUI for loggin in

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=125726.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by [___
Thanks well i have try to do togglespectate(playerid, 1) but then i cant see my Login system

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF1-4-LIFE
Thats a nice GUI for loggin in
It's not a GUI Loggin system i made it self if you want i can send the few things that need to be changed to get it to work.