car damage

any 1 have a no damage fs or piece of script i could do engine damage bu not the visual damage n it annoying
plz dont tell me to search i tryed bu 4 some reason im not allowed

There is no way to do this.

there is i have seen it and i asked bu he got a scripter to do it and has no way to contact him

try using timer, it should work but it will take some space in CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight
any 1 have a no damage fs or piece of script i could do engine damage bu not the visual damage n it annoying
plz dont tell me to search i tryed bu 4 some reason im not allowed
ELM (Cleo) mod v6 does that.
(ELM = Emergency Lights Mod) . And If you've got a car with ELM Lights It'll look really nice too.
(v7 is already out, but that one's taking visual damage).

There is no way for Visual damage to go away though.

Unless you do like a script that respawns the car in current location with people in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retart441

Unless you do like a script that respawns the car in current location with people in it.
Or use the RepairVehicle() function, then set the vehicle's health back to what it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
Quote:

Or use the RepairVehicle() function, then set the vehicle's health back to what it was.
That would fix the car's appearance?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
Quote:

That would fix the car's appearance?
RepairVehicle repairs the vehicle, as well as all body damage.
If you used RepairVehicle then SetVehicleHealth, you could make sure a car never had body damage, while still letting it take actual damage.