Free map to download Mc chilliad.

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.speedyshare.com/317499766.html

Enjoy the maps thanks for downloading.

Killa Jump has been removed.

I hate rapidShare, upload on other host.

Mirrors changed..

Oh btw gangbang, those maps belong to a server called [The Fake] and youre publishing them for revenge, i know its youre work but.....
Ide say thats very very low.

Haha you guys sure do know why i released them a guy that respected TF and all you get back is crap? haha you guys are funny enjoy downloading the map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
Oh btw gangbang, those maps belong to a server called [The Fake] and youre publishing them for revenge, i know its youre work but.....
No, they do not -belong- to TF, they belong to GangBang, he is the one who spent hours in mta making them, therefore he can do what ever he wants with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosaur!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
No, they do not -belong- to TF, they belong to GangBang, he is the one who spent hours in mta making them, therefore he can do what ever he wants with them.

Still its not a nice thing to do.
I did wounce mapped for a server(The Fake aswell), and i got issues with the owner. But still i havent publish any of the maps as signal of respect.

Thats why i map for SA-MP Forums. That way i don't have issues with no one, and no one has issues with me.

Its also not nice to ban people from the server he respected and made maps for is it?

And i also wasnt planning to release some of them untill some retards did this goodjob.

Okay so heres the deal.

Everyone will STFU in this thread, right now, unless it has to do with the downloading and installation of this map.

Its the OPs map. He can do what he likes.

Want to chat? Go chat somewhere else.

Any more advertising and people will start going on vacation.

Put some screens at least.