Question....

Uhm,SetTimer only works for ID:0 ? :O Because some of my things which I made with SetTimer only works with ID: 0 ... that means.. that i t only works for ID: 0?

Use SetTimerEx to add parameters to your function.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetTimerEx

OMFG,can you read ffs?!
I asked about SETTIMER I know SetTimerEx... ffs answer about what the topic says.. THE QUESTION..
Sorry for shoulting but man you make me crazy. Don't reply next time to my topics please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Newbie
OMFG,can you read ffs?!
I asked about SETTIMER I know SetTimerEx... ffs answer about what the topic says.. THE QUESTION..
Sorry for shoulting but man you make me crazy. Don't reply next time to my topics please.
Ok I won't do it again, but THERE IS NO ID IN SETTIMER, SO IT CAN'T BE 0 AS THERE IS NO SUCH THING!!

-.-' nvm.. anybody else?X_o

Since there's no specific ID you have to choose to set the timer then it should work with all ID's.

Quote:
OMFG,can you read ffs?!
That was very rude of you, especially since he gave you an answer. Either use SetTimerEx with an id parameter, or use a for loop to loop through all of the id's.

hmmm okay.. but which is better SetTimerEx or SetTimer and when should I use SetTimer and when SetTimerEx.. what's the difference of them

Quote:
hmmm okay.. but which is better SetTimerEx or SetTimer and when should I use SetTimer and when SetTimerEx.. what's the difference of them
Check the wiki.

Quote:
OMFG,can you read ffs?!
With an answer like that you don't deserve an answer. Since he was right.