What is gf edit?

i dont understand, i cant speak so much english, srry.
what is a gf edit?

An edited mode of the godfather script, it is very popular for RP servers. The godfather is an edit of PEN1:LS (Public Enemy Number 1 Los Santos) I think, though you never hear of the name pen1 itself.

WeeDarr

A lot of the GF edits are quite poorly done and very outdated script wise, not to mention how unoriginal they are. For these reasons a lot of people dislike them.

Thx

gf edit = sa:mp scripters worst nightmare

Well, people get the concept of an edit wrong.

I edited the GF. I edited it, I didn't just change the name.

Some people edit it, they change it all, they work their ass off. That's an edit.

Changing the name is not an edit. It's a rip off.

I agree with you www on all of your points except for the last point. You can't call it a rip off since FeaR actually put it public and let the community do what the fuck they wanted with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [M2S
Sweet ]
I agree with you www on all of your points except for the last point. You can't call it a rip off since FeaR actually put it public and let the community do what the fuck they wanted with it.
It is a rip-off if the person adds nothing, changes the name, and runs it saying they did heaps to it...

Most people don't even fix the original bugs in the script and then just host it, and wonder why no-one even stays longer than 10 - 15 minutes.