Best Processing!?

[b] My question is not scripting. But how to improve the processing and loading the server. In my server there are many dropped connections. That's boring, I blame the mode to be big, 55 thousand lines.

My questions:

1-I dividing existing GameMode it would be easier to load and reduce connection drops?

2-How to share? What types of sections?

3- use SQL?

4- Dcmd is better than the normal command?

If exist something better.

PS: I use File, exist other way to saving better?

Need increase the connection drops, I thought that the 0.3a would be more stable.

Thanks.

~

Perhaps you just have a bad server. Anyway, I would recommend using zcmd and sscanf and tidying up your code regardless (read the "Code Ootimisation" thread by ****** and search for the other 2).

Yeh, my learning techniques were scattered in it, exist much garbage codes. Thanks for reminding me of the Code optimization. More things I should know?

~

wtf kind of game type has 55k lines....

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=79810.0

Dice maybe I can blame the variables. I created many, even the ****** had the limit was 70 thousand, but I do not know if 3 thousand lines of variables already give problem. I saw this topic but could not remember, I will optimize the codes, thanks dice. But I would like someone to answer my other questions, I have used dini and now file. Is the best way to save?