How long do you think?

I have around that speed, download at about 57KB/s max, takes about 5 hours to download a 1GB file.

i have like 70-100kb/s and it is extremely fast..

2.5% complete at 1.33 GB downloaded. 20kb/s and 9 weeks 5 days

I have 1MB/s in direct download so far with Vista.
On XP i get a max of 600Kb/s because i'm using a cable modem which is connected to a router which will establish the connection among 3 computers, because the cable place is in the other side of the room, and the wire isn't long enough to plug-in directly to my PC, otherwise i'd get full speed on XP as well

btw i have a 8MB connection, but ofc i don't get it all on downloads.

Results with Vista:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablosrouge
On XP i get a max of 600Kb/s because i'm using a cable modem which is connected to a router which will establish the connection among 3 computers, because the cable place is in the other side of the room, and the wire isn't long enough to plug-in directly to my PC, otherwise i'd get full speed on XP as well

Results with Vista:
my internet is connected through wireless, i dont have direct access to the router, because, it isn't mine, the internet was unpassworded so i connected to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie999
Quote:

Results with Vista:
my internet is connected through wireless, i dont have direct access to the router, because, it isn't mine, the internet was unpassworded so i connected to it
lol..

Quote:
Quote:

Results with Vista:
ROFL, nice one

Quote:
Quote:

Results with Vista:
Thats called WIN.

Quote:
Quote:

Results with Vista:
lol

well, to be honest, it might of been passworded, it might not of been.. thats all il say

if you live in Canada or USA you can get into shit for that if its a metered line (the owner pays for bandwith)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLinx
if you live in Canada or USA you can get into shit for that if its a metered line (the owner pays for bandwith)
i live down in Ireland, crappy weather, crappy internet, but great beer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Depends with how much Kb/s you're downloading.
15 kb/s
Use DAP.