0.3 Bugs?

I've got a few bugs in my server ;S Maybe some1 knows how to fix them...

1. My server starts in a skydive plane; sometimes when I jump with para it doesn't opens ;S
2. When I get killed, or I'm dead from te previus bug my health = 0 but i can still walk around, but when I jump of a rock, i'm dead...

Please help me...
Thanks (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless303

1. My server starts in a skydive plane; sometimes when I jump with para it doesn't opens ;S
2. When I get killed, or I'm dead from te previus bug my health = 0 but i can still walk around, but when I jump of a rock, i'm dead...

Please help me...
Thanks (:
Confirmed.

If you want to "die" after dying for the first time you have to press F4.

Also ontopic i've got one bug several times.
My race mod has virutal world 10(when racing), and when i'm racing(in 10 virtual world), I sometimes see other cars, which is in default virtual world - 0.

P.S. I think not even 10 virtual world, but all virtual worlds > 0 have this problem, I'm just saying race mod parameters :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03
Garsino ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless303

Please help me...
Thanks (:
Confirmed.

If you want to "die" after dying for the first time you have to press F4.
Any idea how to fix it?

well the question is:

does the callback OnPlayerDeath() is called when this bug happens? i think yes.

try in a timer to see the player health. If the player health is 0 then set it to 0 again or Kill player i dont know.

or wait for a Kye fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4x
well the question is:

does the callback OnPlayerDeath() is called when this bug happens? i think yes.

try in a timer to see the player health. If the player health is 0 then set it to 0 again or Kill player i dont know.

or wait for a Kye fix
I'll try to do it with a timer (:
But what is a Kye fix?

Btw, I found another bug, when someone is in a vehicle (example; hunter) en you shoot him with another hunter, and he's dead, he gets out the hunt, he dies and the hunter "lives" ;s Any idea?

When you die from this "bug" just press F4 and choose the same guy as always and then spawn. Should be fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03
Garsino ]
When you die from this "bug" just press F4 and choose the same guy as always and then spawn. Should be fixed!
It is (: Thanks!

Ps. I also noticed that when I do a server restart and someone is on the server, he has the bug...

In my server, modshop doesn't work. confirmed or only my problem? When I drive a car into a modshop, doesn't happen nothing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnia
In my server, modshop doesn't work. confirmed or only my problem? When I drive a car into a modshop, doesn't happen nothing!
Same for me...