What on earth were you thinking!?

To all the devs of the new SA-MP 3.0

no offence, but the new in-game layout is just awful.
I mean, the text is no longer white, making the black names players text IMPOSSIBLE to read!
and the text itself and all other interface is so bloated! it used to be so nice and snug on my screen, now i can barely see anything!

really guys, what the heck were you thinking when you make this? on my 1280x800 screen playing the game is so awful, unless i find a 0.2x server i'm probably just going to leave all over again!

and about the chat box, please in the future make it smaller, and make the text white again. also the score board and players list, its so hard for me to play now.

If there is a mod alowing me to have the old design please say

i think it look better for me get over your self if you want to leave over that then leave do you think the dev team will think o one guy is going to leave lets quickly set it back to the old look?? NO!

The new design looks alright for me, it's not perfect, but it will get better over time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kye
- Removed double border font for everything but the chat window as it was decreasing framerate in some cases.

Well i think the 0.3a look is perfect.

You still can use 0.2X why bother using 0.3 when you don't think it is good.

I luv the new SA-MP it better if anythink bro.

No you cant use the 0.2x on the servers, i tried.
And im not complaining about the looks, if you read what i actuly said. IT FILLS UP HALF MY SCREEN!
all the interface is so dam big, i can barely see

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbrox
No you cant use the 0.2x on the servers, i tried.
And im not complaining about the looks, if you read what i actuly said. IT FILLS UP HALF MY SCREEN!
all the interface is so dam big, i can barely see
use better rez then it looks great on my screen.

Yeah, the lower the res the bigger the chatbox. I use 1280x1024 and it looks perfect, maybe its just your res?

WeeDarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbrox
Topic=What on earth were you thinking!?
To all the devs of the new SA-MP 3.0

no offence, but the new in-game layout is just awful.
I mean, the text is no longer white, making the black names players text IMPOSSIBLE to read!
and the text itself and all other interface is so bloated! it used to be so nice and snug on my screen, now i can barely see anything!

really guys, what the heck were you thinking when you make this? on my 1280x800 screen playing the game is so awful, unless i find a 0.2x server i'm probably just going to leave all over again!

and about the chat box, please in the future make it smaller, and make the text white again. also the score board and players list, its so hard for me to play now.

If there is a mod alowing me to have the old design please say
You're NOT paying for the mod, Kye does it all for free, so no one said you have to use the 0.3, stick with the 0.2 if you don't like it.

I like the 0.2X layout better, the splash screen had pics, now it's just plain words, for some reason the vinewood loading screen looked better, and I really hate how the chat looks, the one 0.2X had was better, just my opinion, I do know I have no control over the mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
You're NOT paying for the mod, Kye does it all for free, so no one said you have to use the 0.3, stick with the 0.2 if you don't like it.
So? Oh god we better link the suggestions topic then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep.
So? Oh god we better link the suggestions topic then.
So don't complain for every thing you don't like. Appreciate what Kye does for you guys (for free).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep.
The new design looks alright for me, it's not perfect, but it will get better over time.
Supported.

I also use 1280x1024 and it looks great. Just a little detail that sometimes freaks me out is that you cant move the camera while the Scoreboard is displayed

I fail to see peoples' problems with 0.3, what is so bad about it that no-one likes? I find it MILES better than the previous versions...

I mean, as Don said, The team do it for free, what on earth makes you think, that there's gonna' be NO bugs, it WON'T happen, coding = a pain in the ass, at the best of times, and bugs rise from it, you don't HAVE TO pay for it, and you don't HAVE TO play it, if you use the 0.2 version, then you'd have to play 0.2 servers...if you want to play all the cool new servers coming with 0.3, play 0.3...I fail to see why people are moaning...

It's not that, well at least not my opinion, I'm just saying SA:MP can be better than it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |№іі7
It's not that, well at least not my opinion, I'm just saying SA:MP can be better than it is.
True, it can be always better but it's good for now. I believe most of the people will shut their mouths when 0.3b comes out.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by |№іі7
True, it can be always better but it's good for now. I believe most of people will shut their mouths when 0.3b comes out.
yeah i wonder what kye's gonna put in 0.3b like 0.3 is just great as it is.

Yes, but think about this.

The SA-MP team have to put up with constant attack, DDoS attacks, and script kiddies, ect ect, plus they have to THEN test everything, and somtimes, things don't get added or done properly, there's only so much a small team of people can do, when they release it, that's when the bugs start to show, because there are lots of people, that find these bugs, the best people can do, is actually help the team out, by pointing out these bugs, in a sensible way. Instead of being idiots about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
yeah i wonder what kye's gonna put in 0.3b like 0.3 is just great as it is.
It's mostly bug fixes.

Quote:
I believe most of the people will shut their mouths when 0.3b comes out.
I agree with everything you have said in this topic Don.