0x00746929 Error

I played well in version 0.2 without problems .. When I moved to 0.3, the game began to give an error when entering into any server .. just changed the version of samp ... I have Vista Ultimate 64-Bit .. be because of this? How do I fix this :S ? The option is compatible with XP in the properties of the folder is set up, I know it can be :X

I got the same crash report as urs, well thats what i see it is, and i'm using windows 7

but I know people who have Windows vista 64 bit, as I .. and not have this problem, maybe a pach :S .. I'm really not knowing how to fix this, if I could help would appreciate ..

Have you tried running SAMP as Administrator?

yes, I just changed my version .. from 0.2 to 0.3 .. just that :S

i tried running as admin, but still crashing when i press start game

try setting SA to run as administrator, not the browser

My user is set to admin, but still I have selected some of the compatibilities to run as admin .. Not be a bug in version? I just changed my version .. turn the meter to 0.2 works fine ..

I have the same problem ,but I have Windows XP Home. Anyone know how to fix this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MaVe
try setting SA to run as administrator, not the browser
Dude, child processes created by application with administrator priviledges (e.g. SA:MP in his case) inherit priviledges from parent process.