KaBOOM!

Well uhh, i'm at my house with a friend, and you know compressed air right?

Well, it was a can for a air horn, And we were holding it upside down and spraying things, We tried like floor's, Glue, Water etc, then without thinking about Flammable thingy

So my friend pulled out a lighter and without thinking i sprayed it, And there was like a fucking ALMIGHTY huge flame, I was like on fire or something and i ran out the door, and my freind was stuck in the other side of the room :<

It's like 5 mins after now and we are fuck scared and don't want to touch a lighter or compressed air again

I think i lost a eye brow :O

Lol, don't play with fire.
Unless you know what youre doing.

I learned that at 6 year old, wen i trowed my LEGO's to the fireplace.
I was playing war :\

(i didn't got harmed tho)

I'm scared now

I was in my chair, and the next thing i knew i was out the door with fire behind me :/ and on me :<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkrabz (No1servers.co.uk)
I'm scared now

I was in my chair, and the next thing i knew i was out the door with fire behind me :/ and on me :<
I hope that will serve has a lesson for you, to never play with fire again.
Its a serious thing, belive me.

Fuck it, i love fire, only scared me for 10 mins

Hahahahahaha.
Did that something similar to my friend. He's got hair like Slash.
We were playing with fire, & his hair smelt bad from the smoke. So he put deodorant on it. Like an hour later, he was on his phone to his mum, & we were playing with a lighter behind him. Then all of a sudden his hair just goes up in flames. It was fucking hilarious.

You guys are crazy.

I've had a few dodgy situations like that, one involving petrol vapour trapped under a box in a bonfire (huge flashback) and another where I had to get rid of a bucket of shit like acetone, thinners and other fibreglass related stuff, and to light it I only had my fire steel, one strike nd the fire was up my arms. Lost a good few arm hairs then.

You learn from your mistakes.

WeeDarr

Don't mess with fire, I lit my friends hair on fire once :S.

And OMG STOP ABUSING PIKACHU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Canfield
Don't mess with fire, I lit my friends hair on fire once :S.

And OMG STOP ABUSING PIKACHU!
lololol...XPXPXPXP