[GameMode] [COD-WAW]Call Of Duty World At War (Edited)

removed

nice..

Thanks. By the way, can you upload all data from scripfiles folder?

Thank You.
Sorry for the inconvenience Darth, I updated the links with full folder.

Thanks again.

Really sad to see the script public
RIP WaW

nice ...
this server was made by andrew
so sad for release this ....
it was released by Jarnu ...

it wasent made by me. but i was hosting untilll .. let me explain

i gave sourcevg and insulin the ftp password... which is cool. they are owners too

but sourcevg gave the ftp password to alfa c .. a player/user which i disagree with

i turned the server offline for a day.. because it was full of bugs . [russian spawn bugged & id 0 was getting all kills]

insulin said he would fix it... but not knowing alfa c had ftp password he turned it on again..

so i turned it off.. and then he go and changes my password and my f,king email [so i cannot retrieve account]

i only just paid for the host slots 0/100 and hosted.. so i sent hostspree a message [delete my account]

...then today sourcevg said to me can you host it i said yes.. is bugs fixed . [he said yes]

then he just gave me amx file [im like where is the rest] he said he would send pwn later]

so i just said to them forget it , because these guys carnt be trusted.. i mean i lost 15 pounds

[because sourcevg gave pass out...]

i carnt trust again.....

i dont even need this gamemode anyways. i wont even download it

im on a new project which is called - custom maps server , good luck with downloading it from them people

but its fulll of bugs..

also guys im not hating on you .. and why did you release it on samp forums. im sure someone would of hosted it

and last but not least . i made a site for this gamemode www.cod-waw.co.uk if anybody wants it for 5.00 let me know . im not using it.. 24/7 help it has forum too i carnt give you the domain but i can design site and put new forum in . paypal only... valid untilll febuary 2014 [1 year domain]

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgrob
Посмотреть сообщение
it wasent made by me. but i was hosting untilll .. let me explain

i gave sourcevg and insulin the ftp password... which is cool. they are owners too

but sourcevg gave the ftp password to alfa c .. a player/user which i disagree with

i turned the server offline for a day.. because it was full of bugs . [russian spawn bugged & id 0 was getting all kills]

insulin said he would fix it... but not knowing alfa c had ftp password he turned it on again..

so i turned it off.. and then he go and changes my password and my f,king email [so i cannot retrieve account]

i only just paid for the host slots 0/100 and hosted.. so i sent hostspree a message [delete my account]

...then today sourcevg said to me can you host it i said yes.. is bugs fixed . [he said yes]

then he just gave me amx file [im like where is the rest] he said he would send pwn later]

so i just said to them forget it , because these guys carnt be trusted.. i mean i lost 15 pounds

[because sourcevg gave pass out...]

i carnt trust again.....

i dont even need this gamemode anyways. i wont even download it

im on a new project which is called - custom maps server , good luck with downloading it from them people

but its fulll of bugs..
Mr.Smartass why did not you saw your forum pm, but no need to check now... Anyway you are not at all welcomed at this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insulin
Посмотреть сообщение
Mr.Smartass why did not you saw your forum pm, but no need to check now... Anyway you are not at all welcomed at this thread.
now you see the problem i had with hosting people.. stupid attitude

anyways. im not replying to this topic now.. bye