[FilterScript] [FS] FuelSystem+SPEEDOMETER v1.8 & [FS]Checkpoint Handler (ideal for RP)

FUEL SYSTEM + SPEEDOMETER v1.8 MULTILANGUAGE
A total of 18 GAS STATION!:O almost all the gas-station in game!
With this FS, every car in your server will have its own Fuel indicator and SPEEDOMETER! (only Car, trucks and bikes, not BMX, mountain bikes, planes, boat or helis, BUT all vehicle will have speedometer)(BTW you can change this). If the Car run out of fuel, NO ONE will be able to drive it. You can get more fuel JUST by entering a checkpoint is a GAS STATION and using a pop up menu. When a cars spawns, it will get random fuel.
Your gas consumition depends on your speed, the faster you go, the faster your fuel goes down!

SNAPSHOT!

Limitations!:
1) This Filter Scrit use checkpoints tecnology, you need a checkpoint handler, if you don't have one, I will provide you with one (sorry in spanish, but with english README) If you have one, you will need to add the Gas Station coordenates to your checkpoint handler, you will find them inside "FuelSystem.txt" remember that first item (15.0) is the checkpoint size.
2) I have only 18 Gas station coordenates, if you find a gas station with out a chekpoint, PM ME PLEASE!

Editing:
You can edit many things:
1) Fuel price: Edit line 20
2) Max Fuel Capacity: Edit line 19
3) Minimum Gas for spawning cars: Edit line 23
4) Random extra gas for car spawning: Edit line 24 (make it 0 if you want car to spawn with only MIN_GAS
5) DON'T TOUCH LINE 21 AND 22 "#define MAX_VECTOR 700" & "#define MAX_GAS 50"
6) Wich vehicle should have Fuel indicator:Edit line 65 (see line 358 for vehicle type detail)
7) How faster your fuel goes down acording to your speed: edit line 101 (change 3000.0 value, the higher it is, the lower rate your fuel drops)

Editing SPECIAL:
In scriptfile folder you will found a file with the name FuelConf.txt. Open it and you will see 2 words, "FuelMenues" and "comands" followed by a number, "0" or "1". "1" means "enable" and "0" means "disable". If you want to disable the menues, just change the 1 to a 0
NOTICE Fuel menues need cheekcpoints to work,

HOW TO USE FUELSYSTEM [FS]
1) Copy FuelS.pwn and FuelS.amx into FilterScripts folder
2) Copy FuelSystem.txt into your scriptfiles folder
3) Add FuelS and the end of the line that start with the word "FilterScripts" in Server.cfg (open it with notepad)
4) Add FuelSystem.txt coords into your checkpoint handler (see next topic if you are going to use my checkpoint handler)

HOW TO USE CHECKPOINT HANDLER [FS]

0) You don't need to used checkpoints if you allow commands, but you will need them if you want to use MENUES.
1) Copy Check.pwn and Check.amx into FilterScripts folder
2) Copy CheckpointsFiles.txt into your scriptfiles folder
3) Add Check and the end of the line that start with the word "FilterScripts" in Server.cfg (open it with notepad)
4) Create a File inside scriptfiles folder and insde it add the checkpoints size and coordenates like this "SIZE X Y Z" (one per line) see FuelSystem.txt from FuelS[FS] for an example
5) Add the name of the file inside CheckpointsFiles.txt (if you are using FuelS[FS] just add FuelSystem.txt (only one file name per line))

POST here for help or BUGS!

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE OTHER GAS STATION COORDENATES PM ME!

Download links
FULL PACK v1.8.01 (sorry I lost 1.8.02 version on a backUp)
Speedometer + 18 gas stations.
Languages feactured: Spanish, english, dutch, german, portuguese and French!
-> CLICK <-
FOR ITALIAN CLICK HERE -> uploaded: -> CLICK <- Thanks to SLASH991

FULL PACK v1.3 (without speedometer) (english+german+spanish+checkpoint handler+18 gas station)
-> CLICK <-

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
SPECIAL THANKS!
1) Wipe: For his support, help and tests 24/7.
2) GTAIV: for english and German translation.
3) Donny: for 5 extra gas station coordenates.
4) Fran0: for 2 extra gas station coordenates.
5) Gehaktbal (Mao): for hosting my scripts and the NO CHECKPOINT VERSION & NO SPEEDO VERSION.
6) gtamaster: for Dutch translation.
7) Gladius: for Portuguese translation.
8) R@f: for French translation.
9) [SiN]Zamaroht: for his COOL TextDraw tool
10) Duelos SA: for his bug reports
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

BUGS

Q)If I use /buygas 99999999 I get 9999999 money cam you fix it? (DUELOS SA)
A) Done, fixed since 1.8.02 version... How a werid and extrange bug ._. no words...

Q)if i'm a driving a motoBike and I have an acident , the player stand up and don't fall (DUELOS SA)
A) I have only 3 words... (1) Weird! (2)True (3)FIXED! (since version 1.8 )

Q)The Km/h showed dosn't seen pretty real... can you drive backwards at 50 Km/h? Can you fix it?
A) Done, since v1.7

Q)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexwijn
How do i intergrate the follow filterscript that also used TextDraw?
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=23259.0

Thx,
Alexw
A)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeruel_angel
I have modificated Kapil's work to make it work with this FS, here is the moded file, just add it as any other FS
Download link
http://www.savefile.com/files/1014025

See you later!
Enjoy!

See you later

Good Job

yeah , nice

Can you make a speedo that goes directlybelow the fuel in the same style??

Nice system mate Ive been looking all over for a easy one of these lol ty. ill try get some more locations for gas stations and send them to you

Translate it someone in english)

Hey, Can You Make FuelSystem but LS Edition, If So Thanks!!

Zeruel Angel,
I would translate it into English and German for you, Okay?

EDIT: Okay, the translated versions are ready, I'll send them to Zeruel_Angel!

English and German links added!
Thanks to GTAIV!

See yu later

Looks Good, But its Spanish Of Course.

If and When the English version is released i will use it on my gamemode.

Thanks Zereul

Now there is an English and German version (thanks to GTAIV!)
And there is an update to your FuelSystem.txt to raise the number of the gas station to 17 (thanks to Donny)

More to come!

See you later!

Er... there's a failure in the Tutorial now. For the English OR German Version you'll have to add FuelSGerman or FuelSEnglish into the Filterscripts line in the server.cfg!

Greetings,
GTAIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richy_Palifonic
Can you make a speedo that goes directlybelow the fuel in the same style??
HEHE... DONE!

See you later!

were is the SPEEDO? is it in with the fuel system? there is no seperate .amx or .pwn files there for it so im guessing so?

I get in a car drive to refuel and i fall from the sky with no car.

@Lordi: Yes, it's in FuelS.amx

OH NO!!! Your Fuel System isn't working for me anymore . Well, I see the Speddometer and the fuel indicator... but there aren't checkpoints at the gas stations anymore....

i think the speedo was added into fuel script

GTAIV: are you sure you havent removed the CHECK from your server.cfg on the filterscripts line? thats all I can think of that may have made them go.

Checkpoint on default is only in SF so you must by yourself place it.
How to do fuel more expensive? maybe 5$, not 2$

To make fuel more expensive change line 21...on this line you should see #define PRECIOLITRO 20 By default. change the 20 to the price you want. If it is not 20 and 2 by the looks of things in your case just change the 2 to a 5. your fuel should now be $5 per liter.