Complete Server Setup

Hello,

I have no idea of scripting and set up a server ut now i want to run a sa-mp lan server.
Could anyone please send me his server folder or tell me how to run a simple server with some cars and mybe some useful commands?

Thank you!
Antonio

Check out the SA:MP wiki:

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/

It's got heaps of tutorials and useful info

Well one, that isn't server setup your asking for thats scripting so make sure you look up scripting on wiki .

But this is like learning the basics of HTML.
Isn't there any simple server you can just download anywhere without learning this scripting language?
I just need it for a LAN game the day after tomorrow.

Or can I just put some files in these gamemode and filterscript folders and mention them in the config file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntonio
But this is like learning the basics of HTML.
Isn't there any simple server you can just download anywhere without learning this scripting language?
I just need it for a LAN game the day after tomorrow.

Or can I just put some files in these gamemode and filterscript folders and mention them in the config file?
There are gamemodes within the samp server package. Download the server package, change the rcon_password in server.cfg and run the exe file. It will run a default gamemode.

Are there better filterscripts and gamemodes which are better and i don't have to change or anything like this?
It would be great if theres a gamemode where i can log in on a server so that the money amount of the players is stored?

Thanks
Antonio