how to make police car and skin for admins only

i want to know if there is a code to only allows the Admins to have the cop skins and cop cars (i hope someone didn't ask this already)

Код:
public OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid, vehicleid, ispassenger)
{
	if(IsACopCar)
	{
		if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
		{
	  		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have entered a police cruiser");
	  	    return 1;
		}
		else
		{
 			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You are NOT an admin!");
	 		RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
		}
	}
	return 1;
}

You'll probably get some loose indention warnings from the copy and paste. That should deal with the cars, of course just define the needed stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ╔Jigsaw╗
Код:
public OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid, vehicleid, ispassenger)
{
	if(IsACopCar)
	{
		if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
		{
	 		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have entered a police cruiser");
	  	    return 1;
		}
		else
		{
 			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You are NOT an admin!");
	 		RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
		}
	}
	return 1;
}

You'll probably get some loose indention warnings from the copy and paste. That should deal with the cars, of course just define the needed stuff.
Useless code , you need to forward IsACopCar first and make several defines

That's what I said...

This isn't a script request thread, I assumed he knew how to do something. Read the whole post before bitching please.

Also, there's nothing else to define, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Quote:
That's what I said...

This isn't a script request thread, I assumed he knew how to do something. Read the whole post before bitching please.

Also, there's nothing else to define, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Do you think IsACopCar already defined in PAWNO ? You need to fucking define it , where is it defined ? Did you tell him how ? You simply copied the code from GF (LARP) and pasted here

thank you all times a million

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►Peter Corneile◄ [ideal-host.co.uk
]
Quote:
That's what I said...

Do you think IsACopCar already defined in PAWNO ? You need to fucking define it , where is it defined ? Did you tell him how ? You simply copied the code from GF (LARP) and pasted here

btw i have no idea how to code im am super noob lol

mabye u should make my post more clear could someone make me a filterscript that allows only rcon admin to use police,fire,ambulance vehicles here are the vehicle ids i want for the admins only 497,416, 407,523, 427,490, 528,544,596,598,597,599, 432, 601, 430,563,520 i know its a big list but it would really be appreciated if someone could make a filterscript for me

I have made a small FS for you but next time you must ask for an FS in Script Request Thread .. Download the FS from here for the time being