SetDisableWeapons

When I downloaded and unzipped new includes from 0.3a I paste it in my pawno includes and now I can't using SetDisableWeapons func. to disable weapons : P
...any ideas?

No. It's disabled and probably will not be returned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
It's been requested alot that it should be returned, as some weapon desync isn't fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlip
Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
It's been requested alot that it should be returned, as some weapon desync isn't fixed.
Nah, I'm in doubt if it'll ever be, I suppose that the unsynced weapons will be fixed instead.

Quote:
It'll be restored when weapon sync will be fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn Right M.I.A!
Quote:
It'll be restored when weapon sync will be fixed?
SetDisabledWeapons is/was used to desync weapons(camera, goggles)so only you will be able to see it, but not others. So their effects(flash, night vision) won't be showed to anyone else than you.

Quote:
SetDisabledWeapons is/was used to desync weapons(camera, goggles)so only you will be able to see it, but not others. So their effects(flash, night vision) won't be showed to anyone else than you.
I know that, when (if) it will be restored?
or as a suggestion, someone please make a 'plugin' with SetDisabledWeapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn Right M.I.A!
Quote:
I know that, when (if) it will be restored?
or as a suggestion, someone please make a 'plugin' with SetDisabledWeapons
Pretty good idea, maybe you should request it in the Plugin Development section.

No need for plugin

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?top...1703#msg781703

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balon
Check $ЂЯĢ's post.