[HELP]ipod touch

Ok so I just found a working ipod touch in a ditch outside my house.

Problem is I do not have a cord to use it is there anyway to access it otherwise? And yes probably in 1.,000,000,000,000 years. but help.

----edit----
I know how to reset it but i need the cord.

BTW. its a passworded ipod.

reply with some common passwords on a touch
----edit----

I'm sure you could by replacement cords for cheap on ebay or whatever you use in your country (I'm from New Zealand so I have no idea)

lucky

No I am sorry to inform you
but there is no way :/

unless you could somehow connect to wifi (if you have it)
and modify every packet sent in and out so you could view
the data

but not even the most technologic scientist know
how to do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gappy
I'm sure you could by replacement cords for cheap on ebay or whatever you use in your country (I'm from New Zealand so I have no idea)
I'm 13 D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by edalad
lucky
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH im awesome like that last week i found 400 $ in the same ditch i think i live by hitman O_o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhead13
No I am sorry to inform you
but there is no way :/

unless you could somehow connect to wifi (if you have it)
and modify every packet sent in and out so you could view
the data

but not even the most technologic scientist know
how to do that
I have wifi why else would i want to keep this? O_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
You can't reset a password even after restoring AFAIK(that'd be more secured, not sure though). Mine isn't passworded.

Go buy a USB coord for your iPod. You can usually find it at electronic stores, or at least online stores.
I have a cord somewhere and yes it is possible to reset the ipods password all you do is hold _____________________________________the __________________________

and wala the ipod is reset.

P.S. pm me if you want to know how to reset it if you forget your password to any ipod

You found an iPod Touch outside of your house?
Wow, are you a lucky one. Maybe you can buy a wire for the iPod Touch an reset the iPod in iTunes?

---
Creed

Maybe down of Ipod there is an button its a secret button to Reset Whole Settings .. i dont know exactly its there or not... try to find under of ipod or Just open the cover of ipod maybe you will find the button :P:P:P

Maybe you could try throwing it again to the ditch(he was there for some reason). Check ebay as Gappy said.

lol sell that ipod and get money ! and buy some weed